Monday 20 January 2014

2014: More Food, More Perfumes, More Places

Happy new year! Eku odun tuntun! Xin nian yu kuai! Bonne année!
Its been a minute and I've missed blogging terribly. Due to a lot of academic work and personal commitments (excuses, excuses) I was unable to blog for a while and during the holidays, I decided to take some time out to re-energise, and find some fresh inspiration not just for blogging but for life. I'm happy to be back.
For the first time since I could remember, I did not make any new year resolutions because for the first time in my life I truly believed that one can resolve to change at any point in one's life; you do not have to wait for a significant event, the beginning of the week or even morning in order to think better, act better, be better. It was different but refreshing; instead I made a list of goals I wanted to accomplish for the next two months and I made time lines. Its not been easy but I'm gradually seeing changes and that's what matters.
So in the spirit of my "non-resolution", there'll be no significant changes to the blog. I have however, resolved to be more consistent with my blogging and share more diverse experiences on the blog. By the way, I was in Birmingham for Christmas and I thoroughly enjoyed it! But no, I won't be blogging about my experience as I intend to visit the city once more (Easter maybe?) and this time, document my experiences properly for your pleasure! Meanwhile, here's what I've been up to for the past two months and what to expect in the coming weeks.


Was slightly addicted to this for a while


Had it with baked potatoes


Home-made Sharwama...so easy to make (Recipe anyone?)


Bournemouth in November #beautiful


Chowing with friends, my friend's chicken sauce is awesome. Recipe needed.



Fun at the christmas market
 





And then Beyonce happened #nowords #flawless


Packing for Birmingham


Hello lovely! #birmingham


Our Betty Crocker Christmas cupcakes *sigh* we couldn't be bothered. Y.U.M.M.Y.


If you're Nigerian, you'll know what this is. Period. End of story. This Amala gave me everything.


Back in Bournemouth #summerywinter

  
My first graze box of the year and second ever graze box. Review coming soon.


On a random note, I love my new boots.


More fried rice and peri-peri chicken

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment below, I would love to hear from you!

© T. FOR TOPE. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig