Wednesday 4 October 2017

#MelaninTakesParis: My #summer2017 in the city of light 💦🥖☀️💋💸



This will be my second time in Paris and I can happily tell you that this beautiful city hasn't lost its charm. This time however, my stay in Paris will be a bit long-term (#creativenomadlife) so I have spent more time unpacking and signing paper work than sight seeing.
Nevertheless I'm grateful; it is Paris after all. Here are a few photos I took at the usual tourist attractions. Expect a few more posts on the blog detailing my summer break.








I regularly update my Instagram (including my Instagram stories) with snapshots of my trips so follow me on Instagram @tfortope to get dibs on where I'm going next!

Thank you for reading.
Love,
Tope.
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Have fun hun. I see you @sephora. Was there on Saturday, but couldn't film a thing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And congrats on your YouTube channel, can't wait to watch! ❤️

      Delete

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment below, I would love to hear from you!

© T. FOR TOPE. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig