Sunday 10 September 2017

Blonde (Braids) Ambitions



I'm running out of titles already, can you tell? 😭
No matter the weather, I love a good jacket. I got this jacket from new look. When it arrived, I was a bit surprised because I didn't expect it to be this long and I struggled to style it in the humid Lagos weather. However I recently started peering it with sleek pants in my wardrobe and it worked. It instantly dresses up any look as you can see from the pictures.



I spent some part of my weekend listening to two interesting interviews: the first was Jay-z's interview with rap radar podcast and the second was the controversial interview that Nigerian rapper M.I. Abaga had with the Loose Talk Podcast.
Both interviews were quite informative and gave me insight on how tough it can be when you get to the top.
I'm not at the top yet but there's nothing wrong with dressing for the occasion, is there?
After all, in the words of M.I., "Confessing confessions of flexing till my pocket is vexing.".




Thank you for reading.
Love,
Tope.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment below, I would love to hear from you!

© T. FOR TOPE. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig